- 99,900 houseless people in Australia (105,304 in 1996)
- 54% adults over 24 years of age
- 10% under the age of 12 years
- 36% young people between 12 and 24 years
- 42% of houseless people were female
- 58% were single (58,116)
- 19% were couples (18,840)
- 23% were families (22,944 people or 6,745 families)
Mooky the Cow hates these statistics and in order to change these awful, awful statistics we are announcing that $1 from every second Moo Milk sold will go towards Youth Central Victoria.
Help Mooky fight against homelessness today!
Also 10% of the proceeds from our online store will go to Youth Central Victoria.